Challenge type: Bike in support of RMHC
Destination: United Kingdom
Runs from : 12th July 2018 to 15th July 2018
Join Ronald McDonald House Charities as we embark on our very first bike ride in the UK!
Taking place from 12 – 15 July 2018, join the teams in either Manchester or Cardiff as we take a tour through England visiting our Ronald McDonald Houses on the way. Our teams will then be joined by other cyclists at the stop in London, where we’ll take part in the final leg of the route cycling to a fantastic finish on the Brighton seafront.
With a choice of two starting points, join Team RMHC today!
- Route 1: Manchester – Brighton (305 miles)
- Route 2: Cardiff – Brighton (330 miles)
• A four day cycling challenge from either Manchester or Cardiff to Brighton
• Cycle with 25 - 50 riders on fully signposted routes / GPS tracked routes
• Visit our Ronald McDonald Houses along the route and meet the families your donations will be supporting
• Chance to cycle with like-minded supporters and experience group camaraderie
• Celebrate with your fellow Team RMHC cyclists on the Brighton seafront
• Overnight accommodation
• All meals and snacks
• Complete support package including: route planning, back up cars and support teams, medical team and doctor on route
• Celebratory party in Brighton
• Bike transfers back to London from Brighton
• Full event support and stewardship to help reach your sponsorship target
What's not included?
• Return travel costs back from London
• Travel Insurance
• Personal spending money
- Route Three – London to Brighton (58 miles):
If cycling the full route is too daunting, why not take part in the famous London to Brighton leg of the route and join our main route riders down to the finish? This is a one day ride on 15 July 2018 which will include snack stops, water stations, changing facilities and celebration buffet meal at the end.
Route 1 and 2:
Non-refundable Registration Fee - £250
Min. sponsorship - £2,500 (not including gift aid)
Non-refundable Registration fee: £45
Minimum sponsorship: £200 (not including gift aid)